Glass balustrades in Adelaide
Increase Your Domestic and Commercial Property Value with Our Range of Glass Balustrades
We specialise in the supply and installation of frameless and semi-frameless glass balustrades. Our reputation is based on our ability to work with you to tailor custom solutions to meet your needs. We know exactly how to beautify your home or business with our high-quality glass systems.
All of our glass balustrades meet or exceed current Australian standards, so you can be confident that your glass balustrades holds the highest levels of safety, as well as representing the elegant and sophisticated look to any home or business.
There is a wide range of ways we can build glass balustrading for your stairs, balconies and patios including:
- U Shaped Glass Balustrades
- Straight Flight Glass Balustrades
- Indoor and Outdoor Glass Balustrades
- Frameless Glass Balustrading
- Semi-Frameless Glass Balustrading
Frameless glass balustrades can be used on both internal and external staircases. Semi-frameless glass balustrades can be used likewise with tubular, aluminum or other posts and features. You can view a range of the glass balustrades we have already created in our gallery below.
At Adelaide Balustrading Guys we work with architects, home owners, interior designers for both new builds and renovations. So let the experts in glass balustrading help you achieve the overlook that is coherent and perfect finish to your home or business. We use only the best in products to ensure quality and strength for long lasting results.
Why Should You Choose Adelaide Balustrading Guys for your next property?
Some of the benefits of using Adelaide Balustrading Guys, include:
- The transparency of glass ensures that you don’t lose any of your view while adding value. Perfect for sitting out on the balcony and admiring a beautiful sunset!
- We use specially toughened panels to construct our glass balustrades, which means they are incredibly difficult to break.
- Highly durable and low maintenance, making it easy to maintain.
- They create a sense of openness and appear less closed in than a concrete or aluminium balustrade.
- All our glass balustrades installed, use Australian made glass and comply with strict Australian standards, ensuring you peace of mind for you and your family safety needs.
All properties that have a drop of 1 metre or more to the ground, are required to have a hand rail, regardless of whether they are a pool fence, balustrade or stairwell for safety reasons.
But luckily, there is a wide range of options, styles and colours to choose from, ensuring that your handrail blends with your existing decor, balustrade or fence. Most common styles installed include stainless steel and powder coated aluminium handrails.